The 3D7110 10-Tap Delay Line product family consists of fixed-delay CMOS integrated circuits. Each package contains a single delay line, tapped and buffered at 10 points spaced uniformly in time. Tap-to-tap (incremental) delay values can range from 0.75ns through 8.0ns. The input is reproduced at the outputs without inversion, shifted in time as per the user-specified dash number. The 3D7110 is TTL- and CMOS compatible, capable of driving ten 74LS-type loads, and features both rising- and falling-edge accuracy.
The all-CMOS 3D7110 integrated circuit has been designed as a reliable, economic alternative to hybrid TTL fixed delay lines. It is offered in a standard 14-pin auto-insertable DIP and space saving surface mount 14- and 16-pin SOIC packages.
• All-silicon, low-power CMOS technology
• TTL/CMOS compatible inputs and outputs
• Vapor phase, IR and wave solderable
• Auto-insertable (DIP pkg.)
• Low ground bounce noise
• Leading- and trailing-edge accuracy
• Delay range: .75 through 80ns
• Delay tolerance: 5% or 1ns
• Temperature stability: ±3% typical (0C-70C)
• Vdd stability: ±1% typical (4.75V-5.25V)
• Minimum input pulse width: 15% of total delay
• 14-pin Gull-Wing and 16-pin SOIC available as drop-in replacements for hybrid delay lines