The B4251 series are a group of positive output voltage, five-pin regulators, which provide a high current even when the input/output voltage differential is small. Low power consumption and high accuracy is achieved though CMOS and programmable fuse technologies. Output voltage: 2.0V to 6.0V in 0.1V increments.
• Maximum Output Current: 250 mA.
• Highly Accurate Output Voltage +/- 1.4%
• Only 19µA Power Consumption MAX
• Shutdown Supply Current 1µA
• Ground Current of Less than 5µA
• Very Low Dropout 0.12V at 100mA 0.23V at 250mA
• Shutdown Mode for Power Savings
• With ON/OFF & BYPASS Features
• Offered in SOT-89 & SOT-25 Packages
• PIN-to-PIN S-818
• Battery Powered Equipment
• Notebook PC, Palmtops, PDA
• Portable Cameras and Video Recorders
• Reference Voltage Sources
• Cellular / GSM / PCS Phones