The F1, F2 and F3 Series were developed as timing extraction filters for primary, secondary, and tertiary digital communication devices.
This new all-solid-state bandpass filter (BPF) uses a piezoelectric with a large electromechanical coefficient (lithium tantalate: LiTaO3). The filter has a wide bandwidth, and is very stable.
• Wide frequency range 1.5 to 100MHz
• Wide fractional bandwidth (%): 0.1 to 2.5
• Low insertion loss: 6dB or less
• Excellent temperature characteristics: 1.5 to 35MHz: ±400ppm or less (0 to 60°C)
36 to 100MHz: –30ppm/°C (0 to 60°C)
• Small frequency deviation ∆fO < ±500ppm eliminating the need for adjustment
• Highly reliable hermetically sealed package
• Compatible with small 14-pin DIP IC