The M5M5V108CFP,VP,RV,KV,KR are a 1048576-bit CMOS static RAM organized as 131072 word by 8-bit which are fabricated using high-performance quadruple-polysilicon and double metal CMOS technology. The use of thin film transistor (TFT) load cells and CMOS periphery result in a high density and low power static RAM.
They are low standby current and low operation current and ideal for the battery back-up application.
The M5M5V108CVP,RV,KV,KR are packaged in a 32-pin thin small outline package which is a high reliability and high density surface mount device(SMD). Two types of devices are available.
M5M5V108CVP,KV(normal lead bend type package), M5M5V108CRV,KR(reverse lead bend type package).Using both types of devices, it becomes very easy to design a printed circuit board.
● Low stand-by current 0.1µA (typ.)
● Directly TTL compatible : All inputs and outputs
● Easy memory expansion and power down by S1,S2
● Data hold on +2V power supply
● Three-state outputs : OR - tie capability
● OE prevents data contention in the I/O bus
● Common data I/O
M5M5V108CFP ············ 32pin 525mil SOP
M5M5V108CVP,RV ············ 32pin 8 X 20 mm2 TSOP
M5M5V108CKV,KR ············ 32pin 8 X 13.4 mm2 TSOP
Small capacity memory units