The P1727 is a versatile spread spectrum frequency modulator designed specifically for a wide range of clock frequencies. The P1727 reduces electromagnetic interference (EMI) at the clock source, allowing system wide reduction of EMI of down stream (clock and data dependent signals). The P1727 allows significant system cost savings by reducing the number of circuit board layers and shielding that are traditionally required to pass EMI regulations.
• FCC approved method of EMI attenuation
• Generates a low EMI spread spectrum of the input clock frequency
• Optimized for frequency range: P1727X: 20MHz to 40MHz
• Internal loop filter minimizes external components and board space
• 8 different frequency deviations ranging from +/-0.625% to –3.50%
• Low inherent Cycle-to-cycle jitter
• 3.3V Operating Voltage
• Supports notebook VGA and other LCD timing controller applications
• Available in 8 pin SOIC and TSSOP
• Qualified for Industrial Temp Spec. (-40°C to +85°C)
The P1727 is targeted towards notebook LCD displays, other displays using an LVDS interface, PC peripheral devices and embedded systems.