The R8A66174 is a CMOS LSI with 63-byte FIFO (First-In First-Out Memory). The commands or up to 63-bytes data can be stored from 8-bit data bus. The data stored in FIFO can be outputted as serial data by executing command, and when the stored data is outputted all, R8A66174 will output an interrupt request signal. R8A66174 has 2-bit output pins (/OE, LATCH) which can set/reset outside devices by the command, R8A66174 can be connected to peripheral circuits that have a serial latch structure. R8A66174 is the succession product of M66300.
● General-purpose 8-bit CPU bus compatible
● Built-in 63-byte FIFO
● High-speed output (10Mbps)
● It’s able to connect to LED array driver such as R8A66160 or R8A66161 directly
● Low-noise, high-output circuit IOL=16mA, IOH=-16mA (IOL=4mA, IOH=-4mA for /INT)
● Schmitt input (/RESET)
● Wide operating supply voltage range (Vcc=3.0~3.6V or Vcc=4.5~5.5V)
● Wide operating temperature range (Ta=-40~85°C)
General digital equipment for industrial and home use, panel display controllers, and eraser unit controller for copying machine.