The STK672-210-E is two-phase stepping motor driver hybrid IC (HIC) that features further miniaturization and improved input logic flexibility as compared to the STK6712 series products.
• Built-in common-mode input protection circuit.
• The input signal logic lines are provided as active-high and active-low pairs, and thus support switching the motor wiring.
• Built-in current detection resistor for reduced external component mounting area on the printed circuit board.
• Wide motor operating range (10 to 45V)
• The STK672-210-E is optimal for use as a stepping motor driver in printers, copiers, XY plotters, and similar equipment.