Inverter for Air Conditioners
IGBT/Power MOSFET Gate Drive
TLP701F consists of a GaAℓAs light-emitting diode and an integrated photodetector.
This unit is 6-lead SDIP package. The TLP701F is 50% smaller than the 8-pin DIP and meets the reinforced insulation class requirements of international safety standards. Therefore the mounting area can be reduced in equipment requiring safety standard certification. The TLP701F is suitable for gate driving circuits for IGBTs or power MOSFETs. In particular, the TLP701F is capable of “direct” gate driving of low-power IGBTs.
Absolute Maximum ratings and electrical characteristics are the same as The TLP701 technical data sheets.
• Peak output current : ±0.6 A (max)
• Guaranteed performance over temperature : −40 to 100°C
• Supply current : 2 mA (max)
• Power supply voltage : 10 to 30 V
• Threshold input current : IFLH = 5 mA (max)
• Switching time (tpLH / tpHL) : 700 ns (max)
• Common mode transient immunity : ± 10 kV/μs (min)
• Isolation voltage : 5000 Vrms (min)