Copiers, Printers, and Facsimiles
The TPS842A(F) and TPS844(F) represent a Si photo IC of digital output type that integrates a photodiode, amplifier circuit, and Schmitt trigger circuit into a single chip.
These devices are low voltage drive types, and they allow construction of low voltage systems which thus consume less power.
These devices respond faster than the phototransistor type. They output a low when light is input.
• Compact side-view epoxy resin package
• Operates over a wide supply voltage range
: VCC = 2.7 to 15 V
• High speed response
: tpLH = 15 μs, tpHL = 9 μs (max)
• High sensitivity: 0.3 mW/cm2 (max)
• Can be directly connected to TTL and CMOS.
• Digital output: TPS842A(F) …. open collector
TPS844(F) …. with a pull-up resistor